Why we should buy injectable HGH? This question has plagued the minds of many individuals. Some people buy injectable HGH to keep them looking and feeling youthful. However, professionals claim that this hope is unfounded and that these products can cause a fair bit of harm.
HGH is produced by the pituitary gland, spurring growth in adolescents and children. It also assists in regulating fat and sugar metabolism, bone and muscle growth, body fluids, body composition, and possibly heart function too. Injectable HGH is produced synthetically and is the active ingredient in many prescription drugs and other products widely available over the internet.
Uses and Abuses of injectable Human Growth Hormone
In 1985, the synthetic bioidentical growth hormone was developed and was approved by the FDA for specific uses in adults and children. In adults, approved uses of injectable HGH comprise:
1. Muscle-wasting disease related to HIV/AIDS
2. HGH deficiency as a result of rare pituitary tumors
3. Short bowel syndrome, a condition where nutrients aren’t appropriately removed due to surgical removal of a large part of the small intestine or severe intestinal disease
In children, Injectable HGH injections are approved for the treatment of short stature of unknown cause along with poor growth due to certain medical causes, including:
1. Children born small for gestational age
2. HGH insufficiency or deficiency
3. Chronic kidney disease
4. Prader-Willi syndrome, a genetic disorder causing a constant feeling of hunger, low levels of sex hormones, and poor muscle tone
5. Turner’s syndrome, a genetic disorder that affects the development of a girl
However, the most prevalent uses of injectable HGH aren’t approved by the FDA. Some people use this hormone in combination with anabolic steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs to improve athletic performance and build muscle. Yet, the effect of HGH on athletic performance is still not known.
Since the HGH levels of a body naturally decrease with age, certain so-called anti-aging experts have claimed and speculated that HGH products have the ability to reverse bodily deterioration related to age. However, these claims are not proven. FDA hasn’t approved the use of HGH for anti-aging.
Still, certain people buy injectable HGH from doctors who prescribe it for off-label purposes (uses for which the FDA did not approve it) and through anti-aging websites, clinics, and internet pharmacies.
Others buy HGH products in the form of sprays and pills. Firms that market these products online or on TV infomercials claim they turn back the biological clock of your body, increase energy, normalize blood, strengthens the immune system, restores hair color and growth, builds muscle, reduces fat, and improve memory, vision, sleep quality, and sex life.
However, no reliable evidence is seen by the Federal Trade Commission to support the claim that these products have a similar effect to that of the prescription Injectable HGH, which is normally given by injection. When taken orally, the stomach digests the HGH before it can be absorbed into the body.
Side effects of Injectable Human Growth Hormone
Possible side effects of HGH comprise:
1. High cholesterol levels.
2. Tingling and numbness of the skin.
3. Carpal tunnel syndrome.
4. Swelling due to fluid in the tissues of the body.
5. Joint pain, muscle, or nerve.
6. HGH can also contribute to the growth of cancerous tumors and increase the risk of diabetes.
7. Moreover, you may not know what you’re getting if you’re getting the drug illicitly. HGH drugs have been counterfeited due to the high cost. If you’re not getting HGH from your doctor, there are chances that your product is unapproved.
8. Before considering any form of HGH, you should speak with your doctor.
Looking for HGH injections for sale in the USA? Awesome, you’ve landed at the right place. Contact Buy Injectable HGH, and one of our friendly representatives will be glad to assist you.